Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Winter Fun....

We got our fist real snow today...I guess this counts as it's kinda sticking to the ground. lol.




It's cold thats for sure. Today is Wilmore's Old Fashioned Christmas. Since I'm home by myself with the kids and no car I've decided its not worth all the bundling up and work to go to it tonight. I'm sure it will be great, but the lights will be up for awhile and we can always go see them later with Todd in the Car. :)

Part of Today's activities were pony rides. Again too cold for me and both kiddos to go out so Nana Peg came and got Sam and went and had about an hours worth of fun before they decided it was cold enough and time to go in and get warm. Here are a few pictures (Nana didn't know how to use my camera so when she gets her pictures uploaded I'll snag them and post them so you can see). These pictures are of Sam with his pop pop Fred. I can't believe what a big boy Sam is getting to be. It actually makes me a little sad.

This was Sam's first time to ride a horse by himself and I missed it. :(


No comments: