Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap











Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful day with family. We headed over to Todd's parents house around 11am to eat at noon. We didn't get any pictures there...I forgot the camera at home for that round. lol :) Food was great and we all had a fun time catching up with family that we haven't seen in awhile. It was a good time even though I got put at the bad kids table. lol. There were suppose to be more people so there were three tables set up to eat at. However, some family weren't able to come at the last minute which left me sitting by myself with Sophia at one table. I didn't have to sit there long by myself though because Todd's mom came to join us and we got to chat a little bit.
After leaving the Montgomery household we headed home for a quick nap before heading out to the Keeley house for a 4pm dinner. That is where the above pictures were taken. Sam and Sophia both did amazing and had a good time seeing all of their aunts and their uncle. Sam didn't really eat much except dinner rolls at both meals, but he was happy and so was I. The food there was wonderful. As ususal we all ate more than we needed to and then gourged ourselves on pie. I made my apple pie which is has become a regular at the meals. Siobhan made an awesome chocholate pie. It was so yummy!
It was wonderful to spend time with family and eat some yummy food. I'm really thankful that we are so blessed to have so many people in our lives who love us and who we get to spend time with. :)
(oh and in other news my sister Teiah in TX sent me a text message that morning saying that she had a baby boy I'll try and post a picture and details later for you hopefully)




No comments: