Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What we've been up to

It's been awhile since I've posted about our activities so I figured today was as good as any to update you all.

Today we headed out for Sophia's shots and to get both kids their flu shots. It was a long and tedious morning but we all survied and the kids are vacinated up so hopefully they wont be getting sick. :)

I know that I forgot to mention Sophia's 6 month appointment a couple of weeks ago. I forgot. Anyways she was weighed today and is 17.3 lbs and is 27.5 inches long. I can't believe how big she is. She's so big in fact that we actually need to get a new car seat for her since she only has .5 inches left in the height of the carseat! I'll be posting some super cute pictures of her soon so be on the look out for them.

Sam is doing good. He's now 2 years 6 months and 3 days old. He's very much acting his age and its an interesting time with the temper tantrums and the weird eating habits. He's a sweet kiddo though and LOVES his sister very much and is pretty great with her.

Todd is busy with work and figuring out our car situation. His van died and we have been with only one vehicle for probably a month or so. It's frustrating for both of us, but we are making due with it and hopefully will be able to replace it sometime afer the new year.

I've been busy with the kids like always. :) I've also taken up being a moderator on a Twilight Chat Site. It's been fun and I'm enjoying getting to know a lot of people and reading their thoughts. Todd thinks it's crazy that I'm doing it for free, but honestly I enjoy it.

Hmmm...that's about it I guess. I'm sure there are some other things going on but I can't think of what they are at the moment. I've been up way to long already today and am in desperate need of a nap that I'm not going to be able to get.

No comments: