Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Southern Lights 2008 Edition

Last night we went out to Southern Lights to see the lights, pet animals at the petting zoo, see Santa and some other fun stuff too. We met up with my family and it was a decent time.

Highlights of the night included:
-Sam going from pure elation to anger and back in .5 seconds about a million different times
-Aunt Siobhan feeding the animals with Sam at the petting zoo
-One of the goats at the petting zoo deciding to take a nibble on my hair
-Sam loving the Scottish cows and walking right up to it and grabbing its nose
-Seeing Santa...full of screaming and laughter. See the picture below for proof.
-Sam telling us all about the lights as we passed them
-Sophia smiling at Santa and everyone else because she was having a good time
-Playing with the huge leggo blocks.

I took like 85 pictures so I tried to pick like 12 to really capture all our fun. For some reason blogger loaded them in reverse order so that's how you will see them today. :)

Heading home.


Todd attempts a self portrait with Sophia

Playing with the blocks. We built a huge tower and I'm knocking it over. To really appreciate this picture you need to see it larger because Sam's expression is priceless (okay and so is mine since I was exgatterating it falling and making noises)


3/4 of the family in a self portrait

Todd feeding Sophia while Sam and I play

Run Sam Run


Classic holiday picture with screaming kid

Nikki and Sophia waiting to see Santa


Another holiday moment with screaming kid :)


Uncle Sean, Aut Siobhan, and Sam petting the camel


Aunt Siobhan and Sam feeding the goats


As we were going through the light displays I looked back to see Sam holding Sophia's hand and telling her all about the lights. I just thought it was too sweet that I had to take a picture.

No comments: