Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

How it's going...


Well Sam's fever is finally gone. After almost 2 full days of a high fever, tears, and all out fussiness he is finally starting to act like himself. I'm thankful for that since it breaks my heart to see him feeling bad. If only I could get him to eat more than a few bites of food then he really would be back up to full speed again. Todd is still struggling with his cold/allergies/not sure what he has. He's starting to feel on the up and up or at least that what he's saying. In an attempt to help them feel better I cleaned the house yesterday. I washed all the sheets, did laundry, scrubbed the surfaces they both touch and sprayed disinfectant on all of Sam's toys. Today I'm exhausted because of all the work I did yesterday. I should have known better than to work so hard, but I hate seeing my guys feeling so bad.

Besides being worn out I've got one really red puffy eye. Not sure what that's about but I'm going to blame it on being preggers. I wore makeup the other day and I'm sure it's probably just a reaction to it. Pregnancy changes your skin and I've had really dry skin and makeup no matter how sensitive it is always seems to make it worse. I knew that but decided to wear the makeup anyways since sometimes a girl just wants to feel put together and polished. I'll be glad to have these small irritations gone in a couple of months.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Pregnancy DOES do weird things to people. I got this really weird itchy rash the last few weeks of my pregnancy (PUPPS) and it was absolutely MISERABLE! The things we will go through for sweet little babies...