Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sam's first haircut

This morning I decided to go and run some errands before meeting my friend Jon for lunch. It was a very fast paced morning and full of good bargains. I was able to get Sam several new pieces of clothing really cheap. I'm excited because I hate spending tons of money on clothes he will only wear for a few months before he outgrows them. Anyways before lunch we went to Fantastic Sam's where Sam had his first haircut. Sniff Sniff. I didn't want to do it, but his long hair needed a little bit of a trim. He did pretty well especially after they let him play with one of the many combs. I wasn't able to get a picture of the end result since as soon as they were done he wanted up in my arms. I'll have to try and get one later. Here are the few pictures I was able to snap of him during this process.




No comments: