Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ramblings


Sam is sleeping right now. Isn't he cute? He's cuddled with his favorite George (in the red shirt) and was probably on his way to get out of bed to bring me yellow shirt George and fell asleep. I'm hoping tomorrow night I'll sleep as hard as he is now since our new mattress will be here. Yeah!! They are suppose to deliver tomorrow so I'm hoping they do it while I'm at my doctors appointment so Todd can be the one to tell them where it goes and all that.

Speaking of appointments I go tomorrow for my 29 week check up. I get to do the fun glucose drink. I'm glad I called to verify my appointment tomorrow because they said I can't eat after midnight tonight until after they do my blood work at 9:30am. Ugh..that's going to be hard since I'm starving in the morning. I guess I'll just have to pack a snack for myself in my purse so I'll have something to eat as soon as the blood work is done. At least I'm one of the first appointments of the day so hopefully I won't have to wait forever and will get done quickly. Besides the glucose test it's just routine stuff--weight check, blood pressure, etc. I'm sure I've gained some weight, how much I don't know.

Oh and got to love the weird pregnancy dreams..last night I had a dream a lady wanted to kill me to take my baby. Crazy weird..glad that's just a dream. You might think it's a reflection of something I watched on tv before bed but it's not. I watched Dancing with the Stars before calling it a night last night. lol. Too bad I didn't dream about dancing because that would have been a lot more pleasant. Oh well...I'm trying to keep my mind busy by doing something that's good for me instead of watching tv. I've found my word search puzzle book and have decided to finish the remaining puzzles in the book. I hadn't touched the book since before Sam was born.

Told you I was rambling and I guess that's about it.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Gotta love those pregnancy dreams! I had to have a whole category dedicated to them on blog because I had so many! If you want a good laugh you should read some of them. Anyway, SAM looks adorable cuddlling up to his two georges.