Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Saul Good

Todd just started his second job at Saul Good. It's a restaurant that serves yummy food and is located near Fayette Mall. We were lucky enough to go as a family and try out some food before the place officially opens. Here are some pictures of Sam enjoying his chicken tenders and French fries. If your in the Lexington area I recommend you look this place up and go try out their food. The food is wonderful.





(His table placemat is a stick in place disposable placemat made by neat solutions. They have various designs and cost about $8 for a pack of 20 and are sold at Target and Babies R' Us. I totally recommend these if you eat out or often go places that don't have placemats for kiddos. Oh and they are recyclable too. I'm still trying to find good disposable bibs so if you know any let me know as I'm running low on Shout Laundry spray.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I know the feeling about the shower (re: your comment on my blog). Have you ever tried to take a shower with your son in the bathroom? I always have a little head sticking into the back of the shower, letting all the cold air in and getting himself all soaked. Oh yeah, and he throws his toys in there too. It's GREAT.