Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Um...

Here are a few pictures of the little man today playing. Enjoy!

Here Mom here is the zebra.


He's taking his own picture with his fake camera. lol. The kid loves taking pictures.


Flying his airplane.


Hmm...what toy do I want to take out of the toy box?


I found a ball. Yeah!!

One of the joys of being preggers is that sometimes you have random pains for no reason. I've been waking up a lot in the middle of the night with the worst leg cramps I've ever had. I feel like I've run a marathon in my sleep. I'm not running thats for sure. I'm hoping this is going to let up soon since it is very uncomfortable for sure.

Sam is doing well...walking even more than ever. Yeah for progress! He even walked when he was at church in the nursery which was a first for him. He'll walk at home some but never anywhere else. Him walking at church was a good thing and I'm excited about the progress.

I'm wondering about potty training and when I should start to do that. I've been told that when he starts letting you know that he needs to go or tells you he needs to be changed, does his business in secret, and asks to use the potty that those are are all good signs he's ready for potty training. He tells me when he needs to be changed and he does go and hide out to do his business in his diaper. He's pooped in the tub like 5 times during his bath. I'm so tired of cleaning that up (but at least I know the tub is clean right? lol :) ) I'm not sure why he's doing that but I'm wondering if thats a signal for us to try the whole potty training stuff. Those of you have done the potty training thing or are doing it now your input would be greatly appreciated. I'm open to suggestions or even resources to help with this. I'm really sick of cleaning the tub.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Both of my sisters are in the middle of of potty training. My sister Amaree talks a lot about it on her blog so you should check it out :) She might give you a few ideas! That's GREAT! that Sam is walking more and that he walked at church! I know it's those little moments that will continue to give him the confidence he needs.

Marissa said...

Oh- here's my sister's blog address: http://www.photokami.com/blog/