Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

Today


Today Sam is 21 months. I can't believe it. He's such a blessing and it's so hard to believe that he is that much closer to being 2 years old. He keeps me busy and entertained that's for sure. Today we played with his airplane and train for hours on end and then had dinner before a bath. This kid loves his bath and being silly. I'm so thankful for him and love that he loves to give me kisses all the time. I'd love to capture that on film for all to see, but I just don't think I could manage that. :)

On a different note I am officially in the 3rd trimester. In less than 3 months baby girl will be here. I'm excited and am starting to feel like I've pregnant for ages. I'm looking forward to the end.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Sam is a sweetie... I love how he's eating his duck.

YAY for being in your third trimester! Hope it goes by fast for you!!

Marissa

P.S. I tagged you in my blog, so be sure to check it out and post your answers! It's fun to read everyone else's responses