Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Lunch







Sam and I had lunch today with Marissa and Jos two of the prettiest girls we know. :) We met at Saul Good and had some yummy food and enjoyed the kiddos. We also had a pretty cute server too so that made the experience all the better. :) In case you're wondering it was Todd. He's there working a double today and yes we had to pay for our food even though he's my husband. The above pictures show Sam and Jos meeting for the first time. Both of them were so intrigued by each other. It was neat to see them together. After lunch we hung out at Marissa's house where we got to visit a little bit more which is fun since we hardly see each other. Marissa is a friend of Todd's from high school and was one of the first people that I met when Todd and I started dating and has always been really nice to me so it was great to get to see her and her beautiful little girl for a little bit today.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Awwww, Nikki you are so sweet! And I LOVE the pictures! Thanks so much again for lunch. It was DELICIOUS!! And it was SO fun hanging out with you and Sam. We definitely need to do this again... but next time lunch is on me!!