Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

35 week update

I had my 35 week update this morning which is exciting since that means I will soon be done with being pregnant. :) The appointment went well and here's the stuff everyone wants to know.

Blood pressure: 112/66 lower than last time so they think last time may have just been a fluke that it was higher at my last appointment. Overall blood pressure is on target.

Weight Gain: I gained 4 lbs in the last two weeks. So after losing 3 1/2 from being dehydrated I am now up a grand total of 7lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. Yes I know I suck for those of you that are going to complain about how little weight I've gained. I lost a lot of weight through out this pregnancy from being so sick so I'm just glad to have gained my normal weight back plus a little bit more. I still have several weeks to go too so I could still gain more weight.

Measurements: Baby is measuring right on target for 35 weeks.

Other news: The baby is in the right position to be born. I am already 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Yeah!! Still having mild contractions and the doctor said that if I went into labor in the next 2 to 3 weeks that they wouldn't stop me since I would be considered full term. She hasn't changed my due date, but still thinks it is unlikely that I will have to wait until June 6th for this baby to come.

I go back in one week and will have more news then. Everything is moving along and soon our little girl will be here.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yay! Can you believe it's almost over...again? =) I am amazed that I've been through two seemingly endless pregnancies, but then they seem to have gone so fast! I have my 6-week check up tomorrow, and I still can't believe it! Your sweet little girl will be here soon---I am so excited to see pictures & hear the whole story and everything...