Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, May 25, 2008

All about Sam

Sam playing hard today. He was determined to get all the pieces from one side to the other.

Look Mom, this one is green.

Must move it carefully.

I love this toy.


These are from a few days ago. Sam and Todd were reading in Sam's bed. Sam loves reading.


Early morning snuggle time with Daddy.

Hey Mom!!

I asked Sam to put away his books and this is what we got. The top left corner is the books that he had pulled out. He put them back and I was rather impressed. :)

Surprise picture taken while Daddy changed his diaper.


The above pictures are ones that I've captured within the last week that I thought were just too great not to post. :)

Sam is doing great. He seems to be get funnier every day. Here are a few of his current activities:

-dancing in circles with his eyes closed
-shutting the front door after the mail man comes in the morning.
-walking like crazy all over the house and out in public now too (thankfully Todd is there to chase after him)
-reaching into the kitchen sink and pulling things out of the dish drainer (ie. a steak knife...yeah it was a pretty scary moment and needless to say dishes are now washed and dried as soon as possible to prevent further scares like that)
-coming to see me when I'm on the home phone and telling me "done" and then trying to hang up the phone
-bringing us books to read to him like 10 times a day. His current favorite book is The Cat in the Hat
-handing me baby items--blankets, clothes, and basically anything else that he can find and bringing it to me and saying "baby" (I think someone is ready for his sister to be here)
-trying to answer the phone when it rings if Mommy doesn't hear it.
-wanting to eat what is on our plates even if it is the exact same thing on his plate (ours must taste better I guess)
-playing with his little people farm animals and stacking his wooden blocks
-getting upset whenever mommy leaves the house at all for any reason at all
-coming into our bedroom early in the morning coming to my side of the bed and saying "mom" and reaching out with his arms to be picked up. As soon as I pick him up he cuddles down right between me and Todd and either goes right to sleep or begins giggling.
-playing with his belly button and laughing about it

Okay well there's some of the fun stuff that has been going on with Sam. He's amazing and I'm so thankful for my sweet silly little guy. Life just wouldn't be as much fun without him. :)

No comments: