Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, May 23, 2008

Being patient

So yesterday after I posted the updates..things started moving along a little bit more for me. I wont give details but one of the things that's going on is I've been having contractions off and on since yesterday afternoon, but nothing regular to get too excited about and make a trip to the hospital for. I am beyond exhausted and am trying to enjoy my time with Sam while I can. The contractions that I have kinda limit some of the playing that I can do with him, but we have spent a great deal of time reading and watching cartoons together and he doesn't seem to upset by that. :)

I was told yesterday that things could potentially start moving along rather quickly for me within 48 hours so we will see what happens. I'm trying to be patient though I have to admit it's a little hard to do. Todd is working a double today and is scheduled to work the next two days so I'm anxious about that as well especially if things do start moving a little faster for me. I know things will work out it's just something else that's on my mind.

Anyways..just pray for patience and peace for us as we need it. Oh and maybe some rest too. :)

No comments: