Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

38 Week check up

Went to the doctor this morning and was really hoping that something exciting had happened and that they would just keep me and we would have the baby today. Not so much.

Here are the stats:

Blood pressure: 117/65

Weight gain/loss: Lost 3 1/2 lbs.

Baby Measurements: 38 weeks

Baby Heart Rate: 166 she was very active

Other measurements: I'm 3 cm dilated and 70% effaced.

Other news....if I haven't had the baby by by next appointment on the 29th they are going to go ahead and induce me. At least I know there is an end in sight. :) Obviously the baby could come before that if she wants to but at least there has been some progress to report.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

It's so soon! What's funny is that when I had Joselyn my contractions started at 3 am and we went into the DR at about 9 am. 0cm and 0% effaced. I was dissapointed... but she definitely came that night! I can't wait to see little Sophia!!