Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sitting and waiting

Okay so not a whole lot of sitting really going on. I do have a toddler who refuses to be still for very long. We are still waiting for Baby girl to let us know when she plans on making her arrival. I think we have 17 or 18 days until her due date, but still it feels like an eternity waiting to find out if it will be that long before she comes or if it will be sooner. I feel like it will be sooner, but then again I could just be hopeful. :)

I go on Thursday for my 38 week check up. So here's to hoping something has changed by then. I had Sam when I was 38 weeks and 3 days so I'm start to get more anxious as we approach my check up time.

Last week I kept myself busy with three Pampered Chef shows. They all turned out very well and I had a lot of fun, but also wore myself out. As of right now I don't have another party scheduled until July. Hopefully, by that point I'll be ready to do more shows. Other than that I haven't really done too much. I'm trying to take it easy. I'm not feeling so great because of seasonal allergies and it seems like anything that I take for that only makes me sleepy. So slowing down isn't really an option it's something that I'm forced to do. lol

Sam and I did go out to dinner with our neighbors and their kiddos last night to Saul Good to enjoy the half price pizza and some time talking. It's always fun to hang out with my neighbors and spend time with them. I figured we should hang out while we can since I'm sure once baby girl comes I will need some time to myself to adjust to being a parent of two. Todd was working so he wasn't able to join us, but he was our server and was able to chat with us and hang out for a couple of minutes at a time which was good. He worked a double yesterday and it was nice to see him even if it was for only a few minutes at a time.

Todd is at work now and Sam is starting to wake from his nap. I have been fortunate that the last several days that Sam is napping for about 2 hours which is nice for me since I get to sleep too. :) Well...that's about it. Nothing really all that exciting going on really just thought I would let you all know that I'm still here and baby girl isn't yet. When she comes I'm sure you all will find out as soon as we can let everyone know. Until then pray for us as we continue to wait.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I remember those days of waiting for the baby, and waiting for Callie to take a nap so that I could, too! It seems so long ago now...it went faster than I expected it to! You WILL make it and you CAN'T be pregnant forever.