Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cuddle time






The last few days my normally very independent little man has decided that he needs some cuddle time with Mom and a good book. This has happened several times in the last few days and he always insists on sitting on my lap which is a bit uncomfortable for me. No matter how uncomfortable or tired I am I just can't resist him and we always wind up reading a book or two.

Please forgive the above pictures of me. I look awful, but I'm really tired and am suffering from allergies so these are not the best pictures of me. I had to post them anyways since I never have any pictures with Sam since I'm the one usually taking the pictures. However, Todd was home and was able to capture our cuddle time on film. :)

Speaking of Todd being home when these pictures were taken...Sam normally ignores me when Daddy is home, but lately it doesn't seem to matter what Daddy is doing he wants his time with Mom. I wonder if he knows that his time as an only child is about to change so he's trying to spend as much time with Mom as he can now? In any event I'm glad to take time to read to my little guy and am thankful to know that he loves me and wants me to read to him even if Daddy is home. :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Very sweet, Nikki. Hopefully the sweetness will continue, even after the baby is born. =)