Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

33 week update

This will be a short post. Just wanted to let everyone know how my 33 week check up went.

Baby is measuring on target and has a good strong heartbeat. I think she said it was 155 or something like that.

My blood pressure was slightly elevated so we'll have to watch to make sure it doesn't get higher. I'm lost 3 lbs. So my total weight gain is officially only 3 1/2 lbs. The weight loss she is assuming is due to the dehydration problem I had last week. I'm still feeling really tired, but she said that would be expected since I'm still recovering from last week and am chasing around a toddler full time too.

We talked about all the braxton hicks contractions I have been having and the pressure that I'm already feeling and she still thinks I will probably go into labor early. The contractions and such are a good sign that my body is getting ready for baby girls arrival so that's good.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yay! You're getting so close now, Nikki, can you believe it? It seems like all the people who had their babies before me were so far ahead...but then my time came so fast! I hope for your sake that you go early, but not too early! Keep drinking lots and lots of water, it's amazing how that helped me when I was feeling crummy. Cya!