Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nah

Yesterday I had the pleasure of watching my friends two daughters. I believe they are like 7 and 10 or something along those lines. Wonderful girls and very enjoyable to be around. Anyways the oldest girl asked Sam if was going to share his room with his new sister who will be here in a couple of weeks. His response a very emphatic "nah" while shaking his head no. lol. I guess he has another thing coming in a couple of weeks as he will most certainly will be sharing his room with his little sister.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

hee hee, that's cute, Nikki. Thanks for the encouragement on my blog...I'll keep you in my thoughts & prayers as you'll have your own set of issues to deal with when your kids share a room. What would we do without the issues our kids throw at us, ya know? =)