Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

Hospital trip

Well...I called my doctor this morning and she wanted me to go to the hospital. She was afraid I was dehydrated since I hadn't kept anything down for over 24 hours. After getting my sister Stephanie to come over to watch Sam for me and Todd finding a replacement at work we went off to the hospital. As it turns out I was dehydrated. They gave me several bags of fluids and monitored me for a few hours and then they let me go home. I've regained my color and am feeling a bit better. Still feeling sick, but not nearly as bad as I was earlier and at least I can keep some food down now. She said as long as I can keep some fluids down then I should really start to feel better soon. So I'm hoping tomorrow will be even better than today.

No comments: