Nikki is CA bound

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

huh?

Why does Facebook hate me so much? I can't seem to do anything on Facebook. None of the features are working. I can't update my status, read blogs, see who's online, play scrabble or anything. I somehow got the photo section to work for a few minutes but then it stopped working too. Is anyone else having issues with Facebook or is it just me? If it is just me anyone have any ideas on how to get it fixed?

Other than minor frustrations with Facebook. I'm doing good. I was able to get some work done today in preparation for the Bridal shower I'm doing on Friday. I'm feeling good about the what I've done and need just a little bit more time to get the rest done.

I'm also feeling less overwhelmed. I've realized I need to focus on just one thing at a time and I'll be able to get through it. Thanks everyone for your kind words and emails. I know that I have to just slow down and just do what I can when I can and not over think everything.

No comments: